Art Expo Announcement March 25, 2020
March 25, 2020
Attention Art Expo Participants:
Due to the changes in the school year we are going to have a virtual showcase. We are excited to see your work and will create an online showcase to share with the school. Take the best photo of your work and submit it to email@example.com (8th grade), firstname.lastname@example.org (7th grade), email@example.com (6th grade).
- All artwork will be due to the grade level sponsor no later than April 10th
- Submissions must be of original Compositions and subject must be middle school appropriate, NO artwork involving profanity, sex, or hate language, no depictions of violence or referencing drugs or alcohol.
- All artwork must be exhibition ready (neat, finished and ready to be shown).
- Submissions can be various media including drawing and paintings using pencil, ink, chalk, charcoal, oil, watercolor and acrylic paint, sculpture, mobiles, textiles (fabric art, such as quilts, samplers, and home sewn fashion items), potter and ceramics, and photography.
- Please include your name, grade, homeroom, and media used when you submit your work.
- Limit 2 submissions per person.
Special note: If your submitted your work before the building closed for sanitation, we will be unable include your work in the virtual showcase. The work will be displayed once we return to school.