This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- H - Have Respect. Always respect yourself, your parents, your teachers, and your peers. You demonstrate respect to peers and teachers when you take your seat before the bell rings and begin working on the bell ringer.
- A - Are Prepared for class. You demonstrate preparedness by arriving to class with necessary materials.
- W - Work Diligently. Being a good student is not magic. You demonstrate diligence when you take good notes and complete assignments on time.
- K - Keep Control. You are accountable for your own actions. You demonstrate control when you listen and follow directions.
- S - Show Responsibility. You show responsibility when you take an active roll in your education and future by asking questions, completing assignments, and helping other students succeed.